Monday, July 2, 2012

Relationship Between the Health of Your Teeth and Your Body

I have been researching Bio Dentists recently.  I developed a tooth ache and saw a regular dentist who determined that I needed a root canal.  NOT happening if I can help it.   Root Canals are the only medical procedure where we kill a part of our body because it is hurting and KEEP it in the body.  It never addresses the real reason it got sick in the first place.
As I have researched I came across something real interesting.  Teeth are connected to organs in the body just as the feet (in reflexology)!
Check out this website:   http://www.saveyourteeth.com/  .  Lots of good information.  I love the interactive chart at the bottom of the "Meridian Charts" page.
And, amazingly, my tooth that is sick also corrolates with my organs that are sick as well.  The body is amazing and all connected and is always trying to find balance and heal.
As it turns out, my husband actually had these charts in his HUGE binder of nutrional info.
I am treating my tooth ache with whole food supplements that I muscle tested for and have very little discomfort.  I will see a bio dentist in my area soon to get it fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment